Otto Bock Hubfix II
For use with the Robby
Ottobock Hubfix II
The Hubfix is a Hi-Low base unit that fits under the Ottobock Robby. It is used to minimise lifting in and out of the bath. The telescoping end panels allow the Hubfix to be used with several Ottobock bathing supports, which can be set up in various lying and sitting positions.
A side release knob via a gas compression spring operates the lowering and raising of the Hubfix. No additional water or power supply connections are needed.
The Hubfix makes bathing easier and relieves the strain on the carers back, with four large suction cups. The Hubfix grips firmly to the base of the bath eliminating the risk of any unwanted movement during transfer and use.
- Easy to use mechanical lift
- Bathing supports quickly clip in or out
- Lateral wings provide safety – and do not let little fingers get in the way!
- Gas compression spring can be chosen for up to 30 kg or up to 60 kg
- Accommodates multiple sitting and lying positions
|User weight limit
||30 kg / 60 kg |
||12.5 kg |
||99 - 122 cm |
||38 cm |
||10 cm |
||41 cm |
» Download a script