Introducing the ADI Backrest Range
20 May, 2020
Written by Allied Medical
We are excited to announce that we are New Zealand's exclusive distributor of ADI Backrests by Stealth Products. This range complements our existing Seating range along with our Stealth and Quantum Rehab products.
Ergonomically designed for optimal posture, the ADI seating system eases the strain on the lower back during long, active days in a chair, by distributing forces through the pelvic base of support which naturally results in less pain.
Key Features and Information
- Maximum stabilisation of trunk during push with less energy loss
- Helps deter the progression of postural deformities
- Facilitates upright seating in wheelchair or powerchair
- Reduces back pain
- Quick-Release mounting system comes standard on the Flat Top Aluminium, Aluminium and Q Back
- Fixed Elite mounting system comes standard on the Carbon Fibre back
The Aluminium, Flat Top Aluminium and Q Back all come in varying back heights and depths - with an example of the Aluminium back dimensions shown in the image below:
The Carbon Fibre back is available in a low, active contour only and is ideal for use on our Ki Mobility Ultra-Lightweight wheelchairs.